I have been given ”One Lovely Blog” award by Riley’s Random Review. Thank you so much!
The rules of this seem to be:
1. Share whoever gave this award to you with a link back to their blog (above);
2. Write 7 random facts about yourself;
3. Give this award to 15 other bloggers;
4. Let them know they have won;
5. Pop the award on your blog.
So, what about me?
1. I do not eat anything that crawls;
2. I have a true passion for Ikebana, the japanese art of flower arranging and hope to become a teacher;
3. My mother is convinced I have a gift to cure hiccups. Just thinking of me does the trick, apparently;
4. For the longest time, I thought that Logan’s Run was the absolutely best science fiction movie of all times. Until I saw it again recently and realized it was filmed in a shopping mall;
5. I learned to speak English by watching soap operas on television;
6. I am pretty sure I was Italian in a previous life;
7. The only thing I like better than pasta is soup, sometimes, if it has pasta in it.
And now, my favorite blogs. They are the ones I read and enjoy. Hope you will like them too.
4. Food to glow
6. Project 365
9. Rufus’ Food and Spirits guide
10. Creative Noshing
11. Tasty thumbs
13. 50 Omelets
These fifteen blogs have been nominated and have won the ”ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD”. Enjoy!
thank you so much dr dan!
Congrats on the award and thank you for the mention. I enjoy your blog too.
and all nominees win!
Thanks! I’ll be sure to pass it on!
Thanks, man. I do eat things that crawl, but need to eat more things that swim. Maybe I need to watch more Telemundo to learn Spanish!
Working on mine! I’ll be sure to link you back!
Thank you so, so much! :-)
Congrats, keep up the cooking and blogging!
Would you count snakes and alligator amongst animals that crawl?
The Logan’s Run and hiccup information made me laugh.
The latter because I just read this article: :-)
Things that crawl mostly include snails or ”escargot”. I hate them. I am not sure what to think with the hiccup info. I had a good laugh.
Congratulations to you, M. le Docteur, and many thanks for sharing–not least of all your delightfully self-revelatory facts! Much fun indeed. And I see that I’ve only gotten to know about a third of your other nominees, so will look forward to ‘meeting’ the others now.
Dan, I just realised I only thanked you on my own blog but not here – so apologies for that and a big THANK YOU!!