A big thank you to Amy from Afternoon Popcorn Snack for nominating me for the Kreativ Blogger award and to Cendriani for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger award. I am very flattered that such talented bloggers enjoy my posts. And I am sorry for taking so long to reply and I have no excuse. I will bend the rules here a bit and combine the two if you don’t mind.
Now seven things about myself:
1. I grew up in a small city called Buckingham, really not the Palace;
2. I have three little furry friends that I adore: Jacob and Sasha, two Burmese cats, and Nina, a bengal. Unfortunately, Burmese and Bengals do not get along very well. I should have listened;
3. I took three years of classical Italian opera singing lessons. I have very developed vocal cords, or as I call them, vocal chords;
4. My favorite grape variety today is Petite Syrah. I suggest you give it a try;
5. I am hypochondriac. Believe me, that is not good when you are a doctor;
6. My favorite ice cream flavor is garlic;
7. I am going to Italy in one week and I can’t wait to tell you all about it!
Now, for the nominees (in no particular order). These are the blogs I enjoy reading regularly and I hope you will too.
1. Acorn in my kitchen: for a Versatile Blogger Award;
2. Spontaneous Tomato: for a Versatile Blogger Award;
3. Hiking Photo: for a Kreativ Blogger Award;
4. Photo Nature Blog: for a Kreativ Blogger Award;
5. Domestic Diva MD: for a Versatile Blogger Award;
6. Sexy Cuisine: for a Kreativ Blogger Award;
7. Keep calm and eat on: for a Versatile Blogger Award.